Monday, January 5, 2009

Still lovin' Randy

Remember that guy I heard on the subway once upon a time? Melissa and I still go to see him as often as we can, but even 20-something's can only handle being out so late, so it's not as often as I'd like. We did make it this week however, twice.

He's still making the best music I've heard in the city, and coming out with his first solo album in about a month. I've hear him play a couple of the tracks, and some of them you can download off of his website... www.randystern.info. You should pick up the album, because he's going to be famous one day and you'll wish you had. And even if he doesn't make it big, he's a great songwriter and a talented musician and you'll just enjoy listening.



Getting to know talented and passionate people like Randy is another thing I love about New York.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You sound like me when I discovered Never the Nines and Robbie Gil. Are you and Randy good buddies yet? Oh how I love falling in love with music and the musicians behind it. I can't wait to check him out with you! :)