Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nutcracker

I couldn't go through Christmas in New York without seeing the Nutcracker at the New York City Ballet in the Lincoln Center. Luckily, my ever-awesome roommate Sarah wanted to go too!

The performance was beautiful. That music is just so timeless and iconic! The children who performed were very impressive, to say nothing of the principal dancers who were beyond description.


Sara, Sarah and Stage...
Program:
Post-ballet glow:
... and yes, the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy is totally stuck in my head now.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I looked through all your recent posts this morning and am so jealous of your adventures! I hope you enjoy every moment-- you seem to be doing so.

Sarah said...

I'm very behind on my post for this because I wanted to reference my playbill and didn't have time before leaving for 3 weeks! I'm so glad you posted it though because it was FANTASTIC!!!!! Thanks for letting me tag along! :)