Wednesday, December 17, 2008

TW Holiday Party

Every year, Time Warner throws a gi-normous holiday party at the Grand Hyatt next to Grand Central Station. This year, the theme was New York City (imagine that). The decorations and the extent that they went to was actually pretty impressive.

They had big green screens and took pictures that they imposed over famous shots of the City. They had a huge dance floor, where all three of my bosses got out and danced! (and which I stayed away from, because it was a mad house out there). Food of every kind imaginable (sounds like New York to me) and in the foyer they even had little mini carts with hot dogs and street waffles.

My favorite part were the little photo booths, where Brooke, Melissa and I managed to squeeze all three of us in...




And one you can actually see...





Happy Holidays!

No comments: