Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fat Cat

So Melissa has been telling me about this place in the West Village for awhile, and we finally made it there this Saturday. It's called Fat Cat, and I can't wait to go back (slant rhyme unintentional).

Basically Fat Cat is three parts:

1) Bar. Whatever. As long as I can get a Diet Coke
2) Live music. Mostly jazz. Live music is always cool. And let me tell you, the West Village can scare up some decent jazz muscians.
3) Games. Ping Pong. Pool. Fooseball. Checkers. Chess. Scrabble. Shuffle board. Tons and tons of games.

Melissa and I listened to the jazz quartet for a bit, and then she kicked my butt at fooseball, which I was very disappointed by, having been the reigning fooseball world champion the last time I checked.

New favorite thing to do on a Saturday, or a Wedensday, or any other day ending in Y.

No comments: