Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthdays Happen

I was less than enthused about my birthday this year, to be perfectly honest. The idea of aging has ceased to appeal to me and being downright annoyed that I had to add another year to my official age, I was sort of hoping my birthday would pass unnoticed... almost like it wasn't happening.

Sadly, there are far to many wonderful, loving people in this world for anything like THAT to happen. So I ended up celebrating several times instead.

Roommate Sarah made me an Aurora cake!

The cake deserves another close up...

Dinner at Calle Ocho with Sarah, Andrea, Me, Jane and Melissa...


Melissa somehow procured the world's most giant cupcake...


Flowers...


Flowers...

And FAMILY! (Happily my actual birthday was spent at home with my FAVORITE people.)


So much for passing unnoticed. And yes, I feel incredibly blessed and loved.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Belated B-day, Princess Sarah! I LOVE that picture of your family (even though Em is missing--can you photoshop her in?).

tmataitusi said...

You have an infectious smile! Your pix make me smile! Yes, I'm catching up on your blog - I'm a little behind!