Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lunch in Madison Square Park

One of the best things about the precise location of my workplace is its proximity to a charming little place called Madison Square Park.

Madison Square Park is home to the famous Shake Shack, a children's playground, a dog run, a pond, and several of the City's boldest squirrels.


We discovered to boldness of these squirrels one day when Melissa and I were eating our sandwhiches on a bench and a squirrel actually snuck up behind Melissa and tried to make a grab for her sandwich. She was so startled when she saw it out of the corner of her eye that she jumped off of the bench. In her defense, it was a particularly disturbing squirrel, with all manner of evil thoughts lurking behind its beady eyes.

But I digress...

The weather being what it is these days, I was able to convince my team to grab Chipotle (Mmmmm) and join me in the park for lunch. So I took the opportunity to photograph them without their knowledge for the general amusement and information of the Blogosphere...

Tony (left) and Thomas (right)...



Thomas and Melissa...

Everett is harder to catch off guard, but he doesn't mind...

Just another day in the life.

No comments: