Monday, March 2, 2009

Bring On Broadway

So, I've been here... almost a year... ish... and I had yet to see a show on Broadway. So one very very very cold Saturday, I enlisted my friend Kevin to set that situation straight.

Thanks to Tkts we nabbed tickets for the matinee of "Chicago," and then wandered around Times Square to pass the time until the show started.

Still my favorite part of the City...


Kevin and me, just looking at this picture makes me cold...

(Don't get any crazy ideas, we're just friends... Family, this means you.)

There is a big M&M factory in Times Square, with a larger than life Elvis M&M, which Kevin couldn't help impersonating. Yes, he's a huge dork...


And this is how excited Kevin was to see Chicago...

See what I mean? HUGE dork.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look ADORABLE in that picture of you and Kevin. If I swung the other way you would totally be on my radar. YOW!!!!!