Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family!

I adore my family. ADORE. So of course, I was beside myself when they decided to come and visit my in the City over spring break. Tragically, we were one sister short, however, as her spring break fell on a different week.


Despite being only 6 out of 7, fun times were certainly had. A small sampling...

Family in front of my church building/the Manhattan Temple...

Dad, Mom and boys on the subway...



Seth discovers Pizza...



Family at Top of the Rock, with Empire State Building...



In addition to the above, we did Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, the Circle Line, West Side Story on Broadway, Battery Park, Ground Zero, Wall Street, Trinity Church, China Town, cannoli's in Little Italy, L'arte Del Gelato, Magnolia Bakery, my apartment, shopping and general merriment. We were laughing nonstop.

Best weekend ever.

No comments: