Saturday, September 12, 2009

Wandering: Prologue

Last week I completed my job with Time Warner. So THIS week, I've had my days all to myself with relatively little else to do. The sense of freedom went straight to my head. It was divine.

In the morning I would wake up and go over the "To Do" List... and as you can imagine, it is quite a list... and then map out a route for my errands. (Getting around in this city takes some time.)This would go well for the first hour or so, but eventually my errand running would devolve into a contented, wandering stroll through one of the neighborhoods in Manhattan.

On one of these occasions I sat and ate pizza in the square and watched the pidgeons and the people.

On another, I watched them put up the tents for Fashion Week.

On another, I got caught in the rain.

Basically, I fell in love with New York all over again. Fantastic timing.

No comments: