Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I love the 80's, Part 3

Tainted Love was back at BB Kings and you better believe we were there, front and center, in all our neon splatter painted and crimped out glory.

They sang, we sang along. I lost my voice. Good times all around.

Melissa, Kheaven and me...


Melissa, Amy and Matt...


Jane and Jane...


Jane and Amanda...


Jane, Me, Amanda, Jane...


Set list...


Somehow, the keyboard guy ended up in a pink wig....


And the somehow that wig ended up on Amy, who ended up on stage...


Bass player... (love the mullet)


Lead guitar... (this guy is seriously good)

Me and the MB...


Kheaven, Andrea, Me...

Good times. Always.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! Looks like a blast, sad I missed it. I'd say "next time" but next time you might be in L.A. :( Why?? Whyyyy????
I LOVE your earrings. Perfect. :)