Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Mural

So there is a giant white board in Melissa's office, and since I am a frequenter of Melissa's office, I often leave little notes, messages or pictures on the white board.

One day, in the spirit of summertime and out of a desperate longing for vacation, I drew a pair of palm trees. The next day I added some water, and then the next day the sunshine. And then every other day or so when I walked by I added something else. Until eventually I turned Melissa's white board into a full on mural beach scene out of a spring break movie...



It's the little things that make going to work so much fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I had no idea you were so artistically talented. That is adorable. You are aware we have a white board in need of designing in the kitchen right?!