Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Happiest Places on Earth

The happiest place on earth is a little bastion of love, belonging, support, peace and joy that I like to call Home.

Undoubtedly, however, the second happiest places on earth are temples. Inside them there is a feeling of peace unparalled and the joy that begins to develop from going to them often is unmatched.
Today I went for the first time to the Manhattan temple. This particular temple is somewhat unique because it is one of the only temples built on a pre-existing structure. It's on the Upper West Side, right across the street from the Lincoln Center, 40 block directly down my street.
I met roommate Sarah there and it was a wonderful way to end the week.
I've been humming primary songs ever since.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Can't wait! Can't wait!! I'm gonna start happy hopping around my office any second now.

Sarah said...

Roommate Disclaimer--I'm much cuter after I haven't worked 8hrs, ridden a bus for 3, and then submerged myself repeatedly in water for 30mins (happily by choice but much to the dismay of my reflection!) Please don't judge. :)