Sunday, July 20, 2008

I know people

The weekend began in grand style on Friday night with a mass birthday party for various members of the YSA crowd. Now, birthdays are had all the time, and birthday parties too, seem to be in abundance, I must say... But what makes THIS party so special is that it was hosted on the terrace of one of the penthouse apartments on the Upper East Side... Sorry, let me say that again the $$Upper Ea$t $$$ide$$$.

There was mingling, iddle chatter, a excellent party soundtrack, and most of all, this was the view:

To the west, the Guggenheim in front and the Lake in Central Park...



To the South, that's the Chrysler building and the Empire State Building...


I don't know WHO I know that knows someone that was able to swing the swingin' location, but I do know this... I know people.

1 comment:

Mel said...

The $$$$$$$$Upper$$$$Ea$t$$$$$ide eh?
Similar to the people I know in $$Be$$verly$$Hill$$


....oh wait, I don't know any. :-p

Oh well...well sis, you know people.

P.S. Loved the FBJ text! :)