Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Have MBA, will travel...

Well this week is off to a good start... Two nights in a row I've been able to meet up for dinner with friends from my MBA program back in California!

The lovely Jennifer Campbell and her husband Ian are spending the week in New York City on vacation, so they carved out a night between seeing Wicked and Spamalot to meet me for dinner. It was oh so fun to see people from home!

And tonight was also wonderful when I met up with Jennifer Bertrand and her husband Josh. They moved out here just before I did because Jennifer was promoted to a corporate position in her company, so they live across the river in New Jersey and I was able to meet them just off of 5th Avenue at my favorite restaurant yet: Fig & Olive.

It seems like visiting me is now the trendy thing to do.

So come on, every body's doing it...

1 comment:

tmataitusi said...

Wish I could, wish I might, visit you in NYC tonight... Looked up your street - what a cute street! Doesn't really look like NYC, trees and all. Thanks for letting me live a little through your eyes. Always wanted to experience living in the city. Now I can - sort of! Thanks for the entertainment - love it! Take care. Teresa