Saturday, June 28, 2008

theblackboxes.com

Well friends and family, its been a busy week, and to tell you the truth, I'm somewhere in that vague haze between exhausted and dead. But I couldn't put it to rest without sharing the brilliant result of many months hard work and some top notch collaboration.

Back in January, my friends Matt and Jonathan, shared with me their idea for a new kind of branding solution. I thought it was genius and they invited me to join them. Six months and many meetings later, that idea has evolved into The Black Boxes and its virtual identity:

www.theblackboxes.com

This is the first iteration of the website, and no doubt it will continue to evolve and improve. Even now, however, I'm extremely proud of what we've created together and it continues to be my great pleasure to work with Matt and Jonathan.

Your feedback, both positive and negative, is welcome and appreciated.

Be remarkable!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your website looks fantastic! I was super impressed. I want to hear all about it!