Thursday, September 25, 2008

Crazy Key Man

I stepped off of the F train this morning at the 23rd Street stop, just like I do everday on my way to work. And right in front of me, walking down the platform was the Crazy Key Man.

Hey had a HUGE bundle of keys slung over his shoulder. I'm talking hundreds of keys all tied together with string, hanging down his back and down his chest, just flung on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Other than the abnormal affinity for locking (and unlocking) mechanisms, he seemed pretty average... Which is striking because the people in the subways who collect strange objects usually also talk to themselves.

So there's a little New York moment for you on a Thursday morning. And if you've lost your keys recently, I think I may know where to look.

1 comment:

Mel said...

So, my car key is really finicky....sometimes it doesn't like to turn in the ignition (lame ford focus I tell you!).

You think maybe you could track down your F train homie and find me a replacement?


Thanks!

:p
-Meliss